1. When giving a child CPR what is the recommended ratio of rescue breaths to chest compressions?
2. What should you do if you suspect someone is having an allergic reaction?
3. You suspect a child has broken a bone, what action do you take?
4. What are the legal requirements for paediatric first aid cover in a workplace that offers childcare?
1. If you think someone is having a stroke, you can use the FAST test. What does FAST stand for?
2. What are the signs of Heat Exhaustion?
3. Injury to an artery or, a vein causes blood to 'spurt'? How would you treat such an injury?
4. What are the legal requirements for first aid at work?
Stress, anxiety and depression are the biggest cause of sickness absence in our society. Mental ill health is responsible for 91 million working days lost every year.
We have been working with Mental Health First Aid England to provide mental health courses which will help raise awareness of mental illness, enabling people to support themselves and others to aid recovery. The courses aim to reduce stigma through education and increase understanding, alongside providing relevant signposting support.